Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) that extend their reach beyond circuit-switched networks for service delivery will achieve greater flexibility and a lower cost delivery channel. Deploying mobile VoIP and FMC solutions mean that their users can make and receive calls, texts and video on a range of different networks using their existing smartphones.
Cicero enables MNOs to:
- Address challenge of in-building cellular coverage
- Create mobile unified communications services for the enterprise market
- Launch Rich Communication services (RCS) using IP and cellular networks
- Offer fixed-line equivalent services using wireless/broadband voice and multimedia services
- Increase customer loyalty through service differentiation