Cicero Networks is the leading provider of mobile VoIP and Fixed Mobile Convergence (FMC) solutions for the carrier market. Our SIP-based mobile VoIP products and solutions are designed to offer converged voice, messaging and multimedia services by leveraging multiple wireless networks (Wi-Fi, 3G, LTE and circuit-switched).
Cicero Networks has unrivalled experience in mobile SIP client application development covering multiple platforms including Android, iOS, Windows Mobile and previously Symbian. In addition, Cicero has a range of server-side products for client management, provisioning and in-call handoff between IP and circuit-switched networks.
Cicero has achieved a number of important firsts:
- 1st Symbian SIP client (August 2003)
- 1st Windows Mobile dual-mode client (September 2005)
- 1st Windows Mobile VCC client (February 2006)
- 1st CDMA VCC call (June 2006)
- 1st Live SIP-based FMC service (June 2006)
- 1st Converged voice calls using WiMAX/GSM (September 2006)
- 1st Nokia Series 60 VCC client (November 2006)
- 1st Rich Converged Communications client for Nokia S60 devices (April 2008)
- 1st Live VCC service in North America (February 2010)
Cicero licenses software directly to carriers and service providers and indirectly through partners. Cicero’s mobile VoIP client solutions enable operators to deliver value-added services to increase revenue, reduce costs and decrease churn.
Founded in 2002, Cicero Networks is recognised by the World Economic Forum and by Red Herring as a leader in Mobile VoIP and SIP client communications. The company is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.